Jobbie no more
I quit my job. Ok, I'm going to quit it tomorrow.. I mean today. It's past 12. Kind of a relief. Bloody me. Haiz.. I'm a terrible person.But amazingly, this has probably been the most wonderful 3 days. I've seen things I have never seen before, specifically certain people, different characters, smelled different things, WORE A SKIRT, discovered another side of myself.
Hey I actually wore a skirt! Can you believe it?! Wow. Not a school skirt too! A real skirt! No matter how old it actually is, and I actually LOOKED feminine. I'm amazed at myself. Utterly amazed. And I have probably asked more questions in those 3 days than I have in my 2 years of JC study.
Hey, asking questions is thrilling! Hehz, I made people laugh for one, and not over stupid questions.
So, I'm going to sleep and try to psyche myself up to quit tomorrow.. I mean today. Wish me luck! :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home