Wednesday, May 04, 2005

AJCSB SYF (1)

I went to AJ's band prac today (may 3rd, tues). Heard the current band playing. Their SYF is this thursday and they are aiming for a gold, and if possible, a gold with honours. I listenend to them for a while and for the first time after my secondary school SYF in 2001, I had this feeling that the gold was in sight.
Actually, it wasn't the fact that there is the possibility of a gold that excites me more than the fact that somehow, they have that same kind of feeling that I once experienced in 2001 while preparing for SYF. I guess it brings back memories.
I like the new conductor. He's serious and wants to play serious music.
For someone who hasn't heard or been in touch with playing serious music for quite a while, this is quite a treat.
All in all, in my opinion, it was a day well spent. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home