Saturday, May 28, 2005

Let's talk (2)

1)Let's talk ambition, dreams, fear, life, love, like.
2)Let's talk about my new phone, nokia 7260.

On topic (2) :
I love my new phone. I can't really believe I have it in my hands. After trading-in my nokia 8260 for $60, I bought my present phone for only $78 when the price is $138. That's really cheap. I like the design of the phone, and the fact that I can actually take photos with it. I am obsessed with the taking photos part. It's kind of amazing, like you can take a little bit of a moment with you wherever you go, in your phone.
Sadly, my brother has a 3G phone, Motorola's v970. It is really nice. I like the keypad and the structure of the phone and the video telephony ability and the fact that it costs close to $500. But we did not pay for it. It came free when we signed up for singnet broadband. I was nice enough to suggest that it be given to my little brother because he did not have any phone in the first place. Now I'm thinking that such a high-tech phone should be given to someone else who knows how to use the functions to its full extent.

Like me.

*Grins* I'm greedy, but I'm not evil. That motorola phone is a bit heavy and I'm too used to nokia phones to make an adjustment that quickly. Besides, I really like my nokia 7260 now. I kind of fell in love with the design when I first saw it on TV.

So I am one happy person where phones are concerned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home