Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Everything and nothing

I am slowly becoming a bimbo. Without the boobs.
Evidence includes my sudden surge of vanity and my inability to write coherently. Rather, pen my thoughts down on paper. (See what I mean?) I reckon I can shop for a decent hour now, a huge improvement from my previous shopping attention span of 15 minutes for the past 17-close-to-18-years of my life.
Oh, by the way, I still think I am growing old fast. Hmm, I keep thinking I have to do something useful within this 1 month and 9 days of my life from now to before university starts, if not, that is the end of it. (Look for my age in the 1st paragraph.) I will be plunged into an endless abyss of studying, studying, studying, then working (9 to 5), working (9 to 5), working (9 to 5), and $1,600, $1,600, $1,600 per month for the rest of my life. Ok, I admit, so maybe that $1,600 isn't too bad, but it is really really really little... isn't it?
I don't desire to be the majority 80% of Singaporeans earning less than $4,800 per month. I wish to be the 20% who earns so much more. Ah, got that little fact from Mr. Peter Tan. If you have heard of him, you are well-read.
If you have not, then too bad.
Alright, I was just kidding! Keep on reading!
Oh, did I mention that I was quite the opposite in the past? Somehow I didn't reckon I would be able to earn more than $4,800 in a month. That is amazing.
Oh yes...
Mr. Peter Tan ( I hope I got his name right) is one of the advisers for Prudential, the insurance company, and he is apparently a multi-millionaire.
That's right. You can close your mouth and lower your eyebrows now. Goldfishes only have lesser than 10 seconds of memory... =)
Long story, but I do not think I would have been picked by him anyway, so selling insurance isn't in my long-term plans.
So, what are my long-term plans? Well, firstly, one has to look... short-term. What irony. Anyway, I wish somebody (preferably one who has loads of friends who need tuition) would just call my phone and request for (?) tutor(s). I am making a loss here! I paid close to $200 to use their database of tutors for 3 months and my advertising suck, so I am now praying that somebody would just call me and ask for a tutor.
I also happen to be nursing the hole in my pocket.
Time to do a little advertising...

Hi people! I work for Trust Tuition Agency as a tuition coordinaor! TTA has been around for 12 years now and is registered with the MOE of Singapore. If you need help in your studies, please, do not hesitate to contact us. We can help you find suitable tutors. Put your trust in us and let us help you improve your grades! If interested in getting a tutor or becoming a tuition coordinator (like me!), do email me at ng.wan.jing@gmail.com. =)

I just realised the whole entry has nothing to do with the opening paragraph. As a means of compensation, here goes :
I have started to wear contact lens.

I am starting to think that my first paragraph is useless.

I just re-read the entry. I changed my mind. I now think the first paragraph is the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home