Monday, June 06, 2005

Work - PC show 05

I just finished working at the PC show 2005 held at the Singapore Expo. Working with 2 of my cousins, Li Ping and Jia Ying, so not so alone as the other jobs. Actually got the job when Li Ping's friend said there were 4 vacancies in total so the 3 of us plus her friend, Theresa, took it up. It's pretty good, $6/hr, no commission. We worked for BOSE for 2 days, saturday and sunday from about 9.30am onwards. It's a company which deals in sound technology and sound systems. I tried on a few of the headphones and they are really good. But really expensive.

They also collaberated with Apple to sell these iPod bundles that were extremely good deals and I was so tempted to get one. Even Jia ying was tempted to get that Super Tangent but then it would mean that it seemed as if she was working for free, and because it costs more than what she earns, she will have to fork out some more money.

All in all, it's been a good weekend, except for the fact that I now can't stand standing up. *grins* My legs and feet hurt too much.

I also finally bought "A mark"'s optical mouse at only $9.90. Was thinking how lucky I was I did not buy it at that time when I saw it at the store. I'm using it right now.

And I'm happy happy happy! I won't tell why. *grins*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home