Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Immense fear; Harry Potter

Immense fear of what, I don't know. Perhaps of time flowing through my fingers like water. Can't retain it, nor hold on to it.

Finished reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince yesterday at about 4 or 5pm. Wonderful book, can't wait for the next, and last, one. Dumbledore died in this book, but somehow I don't feel so sad. In fact, I wept more while reading the previous book where Sirius Black died. I wonder why Dumbledore is considered dead when he will still reside in that portrait in the Headmaster room...

So not in the mood right now. Reminds me of that first entry I wrote in one of my first blogs. About floating around with bits and pieces about me, and then I would throw a rope attached to an anchor around the floating thoughts and bring it down, where it appears here in words.

I'm re-reading HP and half-blood prince again.

I'm hooked on fantasy stories. Raymond E. Feist is another author whose books I absolutely love to read. And that Alan Dean Foster. Oh, and er, Pier Anthony, I think. Or is it Peir Anthony? I think it's Pier Anthony with a middle initial in the name which I can't remember now. Never mind that I am currently sitting in the library.

You know, I might just end up taking an English major instead of Psychology. I know I once swore that I would never take English as a major, but ah, people and their mindsets change you know.

Xinfony VI this friday. I'm looking forward to it. I look forward to any chance to immerse myself in music for any length of time. That's my chain.

I don't know what I fear. It's crazy. I mean, I'm young, I'm healthy (hopefully, I'd better be!) and I'm still studying. Oh, I know. I lack courage. Haha, no wonder I like the Harry Potter series so much. *sneers*

Ah, well, cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home