Sunday, July 10, 2005

post-little-boy entry

I am truly apologetic if my entry below has caused any embarrassment and awkwardness for the people concerned.
Actually, I am not sure if he even read it, but I am under the impression that he did so if I did caused him any embarrassment or anything like that, I sincerely apologise.

Don't worry, I frequently see boys younger than me who are either handsome or cute and over whom I will gush over.
Without them knowing of course. =P

Hoi, that's me!

By the way, I can't access or see the tag-board so if you want to tell me something, either sms me, email me or click on that "comments-link" under this entry. Thanks!

2 Comments:

At July 13, 2005, Blogger yz said...

i cant believe u actually did a POST-lil-boy entry haha... anw...dun worry too much bout' that...awkward awkward lo...u won't c each other after Xinfony already...hehe...cya on fri!

 
At July 15, 2005, Blogger tstar said...

Why not? haha... This is a post-yizhen-reply reply.. haha.. see you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home