A story of happy; sad; elated!
Within a time span of 24 hours, I went through the emotions of happiness, sadness and elatation.Slightly before 9pm on 29th July :
I received email regarding my bidding for the modules. I got all of them that I bid for! I was very happy! I still think I am very lucky to have gotten that psychology 1101 module, the highest bid went up to 1111 and I was nearly outbidded by a margin of only 80 points. My friend got all her modules too, so I was very happy.
At about 10pm on 30th July:
I realized my timetable was horrible. I mis-read the timing for Jap studies lecture, misread the number of tutorial hours for psychology and was convinced that I would be going to school at 8am and returning at 8pm on Tuesday.
So I rearranged everything and then I realized that I did NOT have to put that physics mod down because I had not even BIDDED for it... haha... I was so bloody relieved I don't have to go home so late.
At about 11+pm on 30th July:
I was searching for another module to fulfill my 5th module so that I could bid on tuesday. Not finding any that could currently fit into my schedule without having to torture myself by waking up at 6am 3 times in a week, I consulted Liuyin and was happily trying to convince her to take business as a GEM. She flatly refused it and said she is going to take business module as an U/E. Why? Because she is planning to take business as a minor. I was surprised and asked her if it was possible and she said yes. I think I next mentioned something about taking physics mod as a GEM and she retorted back that I CANNOT take physics mod as GEM. Why? I asked her. I think she said "Coz it's a GEM" or smthing like that, because I remember I said "So?", and she hit back, "I tot u r taking physics as a minor?"
I raised my eyebrows and replied "fren, i can't take phy as a minor".
She asked why. I replied that FASS only offers minors such as eng studies, urban studies etc..
Then she said "No!" or something like that, "that is what FASS is offering as minors, but u can do minors from other facs" or something like that, I don't remember.
I then checked out that website about minors.
I CAN TAKE PHYSICS AS A MINOR! AFTER 2.5 YEARS OF THINKING I WILL NEVER TOUCH PHYSICS AGAIN, I REALIZE I CAN TAKE PHYSICS AS A MINOR! DO YOU KNOW HOW BIG AN IMPACT THAT IS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (with huge exclamation marks)
That was basically what I typed in the msn chat window.
I can take physics as a minor. =D
Yes, I love physics.
And that was how I went from happy to elated in a span of 24 hours.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home