Xinfony VI
Xinfony VI last night at VCH! Yay! Was so excited. Weird, after performing so many times over many years, with the last performance barely 4 months ago, last night's had me extremely nervous. In the last few minutes before we were due on stage for the percussion ensemble "Bayport Sketch", I was so jittery I needed to puke and was convinced that either I would not be able to play on stage or I would puke halfway while playing. And then I was onstage and fantasising how it would be like if I vomitted and then swallowed it while playing.Overall, I thought we played good, better than usual during rehearsals and sound-check time. It was good, playing an ensemble again. But no bonding time, so sad.
X-winds played pretty well, although there were times when we did better. I screwed up Beauty and the Beast, while Jap Graffitti V ending was gd ( coz everybody was blasting), and at the end after we filed out, everybody in our section was saying how we each screwed up which part. Damn, I didn't even know I screwed up the last segment of my snare for beauty and the beast.
Despite everything, it was a fun night. I can't wait for the next performance, wherever and whenever it may be. =D
When I get a new computer, maybe I can finally load the photos from my camera and post it up here.
Yay! Cheers for percussion!
Oh btw, I feel a bit guilty that the soggy filet-o-fish I brought home in the end was not given to Justin BECAUSE I thought that he had eaten when he had not and I had not the brains to think. Anyway it's in my sis's stomach now... haha..
I'm gonna get some remarks for this little passage above.. =P
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home