Friday, August 26, 2005

Arts (argh) - (It rhymes!)

Watched the Musical - The Whizz with Pearlin on wednesday night at victoria theatre. I'm beat. I've been on the computer for 4 hours straight and I need to sleep. The musical was good! It was on Wizard of Oz, very funny version and kind of modern. The actresses/actors all very good, although they are all secondary school kids with a few adults. An evening well spent!

I don't like my present literature tutor. She drains my enthusiasm for lit out of me. She's a new tutor, 1st time teaching students. I see her and the way she talks and comments, I hate her already. Maybe I'm exaggerating. Ok, I just dislike her. Intensely. Therefore, I have to go visit my secondary school lit teacher to renew that enthusiasm for lit. Yeah, right. I'll just go there say hi, thanks, bye. haha, plus a bit of crapping.

I'm tired, forgive me for my typos and shorthand and whatever-not. Too tired to write properly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home