Harry Potter sites
Check this out!Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire trailer 1
I think Ron and Harry need to cut their hair, though the more you look, the better they look! Here's another one of the trailer :
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire trailer 2
Thought that Hermoine was gorgeous, Fleur was pretty ordinary and Prof Moody was so NOT prof. Moody. That eye glass thingy that he wore was not depicted in the book, but then I suppose they could not really put a "magical" eye in his socket if there is already a nice, healthy eye in it. I wonder how he will take out the eye to wash... And I thought Cho Chang was very pretty!
And here is another site for the muggles (i.e us, i suppose) :
Mugglenet
I never believed there were so many mistakes in the books until I checked out this site and double-checked it against the actual books in my cupboard.
My my! Haven't I been copying material from other sites?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home