Wednesday, August 17, 2005

HATE

I hate school! I hate myself!
Ok, more of I hate myself. So difficult to arrange the tutorial timings. I might end up going home at 6pm on 3 out of 4 days, which I absolutely loathe because the transport systems is always packed at that time and people are always grouchy when they want to get home quickly. Me included.

I hate myself! Why I always don't know how to choose tutorials and modules?! So frustrating. Clash exam dates, clash lecture timings, clash tutorial timings, not enough time to travel from science faculty to arts faculty! Why did I even come to Arts?! I'm so afraid I have made the wrong decision. And so many lectures I have to go alone! Why? Because I was from SCIENCE stream in JC! My class girls only got 1 come with me to Arts ok! And she doesn't take the same modules as me! This sucks!

I'm so fed-up I think I will go for the acapella audition.

Only 2 weeks from the start of lectures and I hate school already. I said I hated it from the first day ok!
Ok, I don't really hate school. I just hate myself. Why? Because of the reason as described above and because I basically don't have a sense of fashion. Sorry but I don't understand why we have to dress up for school.
You know people look at me through that tainted glasses when they see me and then you can see how is their reaction. Sorry lah, I don't know how to dress-up mah! Damn pek chek! Not like I never try ok! So this is like, what, reason number 3 why I hate myself.

Ok maybe I exaggerated the above a bit. But I know how to read expressions ok!

Sometimes I really wish I had gone science. At least there is yixin and jenny there. And if I went, I would major in physics, same as yixin, I would have at least company, and not stuck here, alone in most of the modules. I don't even know what major to take and if I can take physics as a minor. WHY must I be that type that loves both science and some parts of arts?

Maybe I'll end up taking Psychology as a major, then what the f***, come NUS do psychology! Go overseas lah, even better! Psychology from NUS worth what? Can't even practice! Not enough for employers and too many psychology majors out there! I think I'm really stupid... and naive... and not street-wise... and inflexible...

Haiz. Ok, I'm just fed-up and frustrated and needed to release a bit. But it's all true up there.

And can somebody tell me how to erase that comment in the "comment" link at the bottom the previous entry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home