Lost Hp!
I lost my handphone today on the train from city hall interchange to dhoby ghaut mrt. It was a relatively brand-new nokia 7620. I am feeling positively upset (oxymoron) right now. If you had read my previous entries, you would have known how much I like my phone.I don't know how it happened either.
At about 2.54pm today, I took out the phone at city hall int. while waiting for the train to arrive. I checked the time on my phone and was chatting with liu yin. I then put it back into my bag and I CANNOT remember if I had zipped it. Most probably I did not. It could not have fallen out, though. The depth and position of the phone in my backpack would have disallowed it to fall out. I think. The train came the moment I put my phone back into my bag and then I boarded the train together with liu yin. Somewhere along the journey, I instinctively put my hand up to my backpack and felt my bag open. I think I did not close it. I DON'T REMEMBER! Out of habit, I put my hand in to feel for my phone and realized that I could not find it. I thought that it was buried somewhere in my backpack and so did not think much. We alighted at that moment at dhoby ghaut and I stood at a corner for a while to search my bag. I still could not find it. Ironically at that crucial moment, I remember telling myself not to worry because it was not uncommon to have my phone buried somewhere under the umbrella or my pencil box. It usually turns up anyway. Ironically, I felt so bloody calm. On the way to the travellator, I realized I REALLY could not find my phone. LY called my phone and after it connected, I didn't feel any ringing or vibration. I knew then that I had lost it. We went back to search the platform, but to no avail.
Came home, called singtel (got scolded by my mother), cancelled the line and made a police report. I told the policeman that I was sure I had zipped the bag. Argh, I feel so guilty that I said that. The stupid report took 1 hour to complete coz had to do a draft report, and then take my statement. Well, the fact that the policeman was good looking kind of compensated a bit. =)
Anyway, I can go to any Hello! shop and get my replacement sim card and get another phone for 10% discount. Haiz. Recommend me on what phone to get. Should I get my old phone model?
Haiz.
The point is that I lost my beloved phone which I got for barely 2+ months. My contacts are so lost. If you want to contact me, either sms my mom's phone or call my house number. Ask me if you don't know either number.
I am so dispirited that I can't bring myself to capitalise some words in the entry so far which needed CAPS.
The only consolation is that the policeman is quite handsome, I didn't lose my wallet, and LY and me enjoyed ourselves cursing the person who stole my phone.
Thanks, Liu Yin!
Want to give me a nokia 7260 as an early birthday present? *hopeful*
haha, just kidding. That I can get a new phone is not much consolation... I want my nokia phone back!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home