Wednesday, August 24, 2005

National Day Rally - mr brown/new media

whoots! Media propoganda, I say!

This is pretty amusing. I read this from Mr Brown's blog, who got it from Merv's blog, that within an hour after the ND Rally, "CNA has already concluded that Singaporeans are inspired by Mr Lee's vision".

Whoots! haha.. sorry, I just find it amusing. Although I do feel inspired in a way.. haha, it's just that, haha.. I don't know, I'm being dumb...

Ooh, this is the Two-Step Flow Theory I learnt in Communications and New Media (CNM), where Merv is probably the Opinion Leader, and then he influences Mr Brown(an Opinion Follower) and convinces him of the same idea (that sarcasm). And I'm probably just another Opinion Follower as well, either under Merv or Mr Brown.

Haha... I'm trying to see relate CNM theories to the real world, so that I actually have a chance of passing this module well.

Ooh, I have other cnm theories I can put down as well, but never mind, I won't bore you with it. I'm still tickled by that first few sentences.. whoots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home