Thursday, August 18, 2005

Relieved!

I feel relieved.

1) I just found out I am not the only one attending most module lectures alone. The one girl in my class who went with me to FASS is facing the same problem. Even worse, she is attending 4 out of 5 lectures alone. Suddenly I don't feel so bad anymore. I guess that happens when we find people in the same or worse situation as you.

2) I just confirmed that I can do a physics minor. There were some complications and confusion, but I e-mailed one of the professors and he clarified everything for me. Yay! Now only left to plan modules properly. I suck at planning. I think too much and everything turns out confusing.

3) I got my psychology book for only $20! Yay! $5 and $10 cheaper than what other seniors and the bookstore are selling for, respectively.

All in all, it has been a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home