Attached
My friend from JC got attached to a guy from her faculty just yesterday (3rd sept 2005, Saturday) officially.To get her account, read here.
It's a pretty complicated story. Not the relationship, just the story before she had even met this guy. Anyway, this guy A comes from the same school as the guy B she had previously liked and guy A kind of reminded her of guy B so she was pretty confused. Anyway I guess that worked out now! Yay! =D Congrats! Since her version is rather simplified (no offence! =p), I have gotten her permission to allow me to give an account of what happened, based on what she told me.
Friend got to know guy A from a faculty camp during O-week and became good friends. He knows that she once liked guy B who was from the same secondary school, but he does not know who he is.
So on thursday 1-9-2005, Friend attempted to tell guy A that she likes him, but he stopped her. Afterwards he asked Friend's friend if the matter is true, and she confirms it with him. The next day, friday 2-9-2005, after school guy A followed her home using lame excuses. After friend enters lift, he rushes in at the last minute and then held her hand and said "I'll never let go." Friend stared at him, confused (she tells me after proof-reading this entry that she couldn't believe it, that's why look blur, haha..) and he said, "You really very slow leh."
The lift door opens, she steps out, he is still holding her hand. So she tells him,
"If you don't let go my mum will see lor."
To which he replies, "I don't mind." (or something to that extent.)
She says, "But I mind, " (something to that extent) partly because she's afraid that her mum might object, so he lets go.
Then he dated her out, verbally and through SMS at about 8pm, but she did not agree until 12+pm, when it is officially Saturday 4-9-2005. That is how they got together.
So they went on a date to Sun Plaza and watched a movie, of which the details I will not post because this is their private life (note the "THEIR").
Haha! I thought the part where he said "I'll never let go" is so so so damn sweet! I wish someone will say that to me too! My heart will melt on the spot! Then I will really do the same thing as Friend and stare at him. Haha, ok, I'm daydreaming!
So after 18+ years of her life, she is finally (no offence intended here! for me it'll be finally too!) attached! She is so happy! I am happy for her too! Both like each other, that's great! Haha . . . I wish the both of you a happy and lasting relationship!
Cheers!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home