Thursday, September 22, 2005

Black Holes

I promise, after I finish my term paper for physics on black holes (which should be on 10th November), I will give a detailed description of black holes here.

Or a not so detailed one, because the detailed one would be about 5,000 words which would bore every one of you to death.

Ever wondered how it would look like in a black hole?

Anyway we would not be able to live to see the inside of a black hole because the rotating speed around the black hole and the gravity would have killed us anyway. We would be torn apart at maybe our stomach.
Ooh, but the speed would be so great that I guess we would be much younger than those on earth due to Einstein's Special Relativity. Or General Relativity. I think it's special relativity. General relativity refers to something else.

That's a great way to keep young! We could be a few hundred/thousand years old and still look 25!

Of course, that would be if we still lived to see the effects . . .

(facts here might be wrong so liu yin, since you are doing black holes too tell me if i'm wrong. haha...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home