Wednesday, September 14, 2005

CNA:Two bloggers charged under Sedition Act over racist remarks

As the heading suggests, two bloggers were charged for making racist remarks. You can see the article here.

"it's true, you have to be mindful of what you say about others, what more about other races. it's hurtful hear someone say something bad abt our own race, isn't it... i'm curious though, wat did they say on their forum/blogs? i tot tat being charged was a bit too serious, though. perhaps a warning letter and a public apology or smthing to tat extent wld haf been enuf. surely we r smart enuf (to an extent) to understand the serious implications their actions can bring?"
This is what I put on mr brown's blog. Was too lazy to retype it again.

Oh, and i got this from another person, that we should reserve our comments for after we have read what it is exactly that was posted on the forum and blog.

Sorry, was full of energy and wanted to blog about this the moment I heard of the news but blogger wouldn't let me in and so the enthusiasm faded away after 2 days.

I want to blog about a government-controlled organisation too, but I'm tired. And I have to study. I apologise. Liu Yin told me about it today and I feel absolutely disgusted.

I'll write about it another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home