Thursday, September 29, 2005

Furong jiejie/fu

Furong Jiefu

Got this from mr brown's blog. Again. It's a music video someone made about Furong jiejie's "husband", furong-jiefu. I am amused by the video and utterly disgusted by her. There is a link to her actual chinese blog on mr brown's blog. I refuse to link her. Say whatever you want, I still refuse to link her.

I want to watch "Stomp" too, Yizhen! Will somebody buy me tickets as my birthday present? I have only less than an hour left to the end of my youth... I'm growing old. =(

And to friends who are reading this : No, you do not have to get me anything. I do not wish to receive any presents. Wishes will be enough. I don't want to be reminded of my age! Ok, maybe tickets to Stomp will be nice. Or an iPod nano. I tell you, I am madly in love with that nano. Or perhaps a handphone!

Hmm... I still prefer an iPod nano, or tickets.

And I am still mourning my Nokia 7260. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home