Friday, September 30, 2005

Happy birthday to me! And baoling! and elim!

Happy Birthday to me (and baoling and elim)! Happy birthday to me (and baoling and elim)! Happy birthday to meee (and baoling and elimmm)! Happy birthday to meeeeeeeee ( and baoling and elimmmmmmm)!

19 already, growing old.

Anyway, Baoling and Elim have the same birthdays as me! One is my secondary school friend, the other AJ percussionist (junior). Hee, she does not seem like a junior though.

Happy birthday Baoling and Elim! Haha, baoling was the first person to SMS me happy birthday at 12am sharp today.

Yay! M.A.S.T music today! Then coming home, think MAYBE having a cake, and then it is back to HOMEWORK! What a birthday . . .

I don't believe I actually announced my birthday on my blog. I was determined to keep it under wraps or at least not talk about it. Not nice to keep blabbering on and on about one's birthday, you understand. Yes, but just to remind you, I am older now and that means I have thicker skin, so I will blog about my birthday as much as I want!

muhahahahaha!

2 Comments:

At September 30, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

"Jingle bell, batman smells" oopz wrong song...

Happy birthday tstar!!
haha that's a greeting from an older freak~

 
At September 30, 2005, Blogger tstar said...

thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home