Hectic!
It's hectic for me! It's always hectic on sunday, the day before MONDAY. I'm supposed to compile everything from my members for japanese studies project, and then I realize that there are a lot of things we need to add in. So, I have to go running after them for the synopsis and websites and what-not. Hell, I even have to ask a group member for her full name and I'm not sure that I got another one right!Then all those readings to do! I always fall asleep trying to get through the whole stack. You know my lecturer/tutor for psychology told us about this method of encouraging ourselves to study. It goes something like this:
You take a plate of your favourite food, it has to be in small portions to work. For every page you read, cover it later and then try to remember the content of that page. Check if you are correct and keep doing so until you get it about there. Then you can reward yourself with a piece of that food. It's a psychology concept called operant conditioning, which is an association between behaviour and consequences. It provides the means of learning behaviours with rewarding outcomes or an avoidance of pain or aversive stimuli.
Guess what happened?
I ate the whole plate of biscuits after 2 pages.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home