ipod Nano and Zen Nano
I checked out Mr Brown's website and I saw this awesome, FLAT, Apple's ipod Nano. God, it costs like only $190+ (as from website, I don't know if it's true), for a 4GB one and it's so bloody FLAT!And then there is Creative's Zen Nano.
I talked to Liu Yin about it, and she said she has this by Creative. A MuVo Slim, of which I admit I have never heard of before, although I have seen it, but since I have never heard of it before, I did not make the link between the object and the name, hence, I have never known about the product before. =D
I like that ipod Nano... Have I mentioned that it is so FLAT?
My birthday's coming pretty soon...
1 Comments:
ehz.. you've got the price wrong.. it's in US$199.. so it's selling at S$348 for a 2GB and S$438 for a 4GB one.. haha.. let me burst that bubble above your head bahz..
Yaoming =)
Post a Comment
<< Home