Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Pictures on Percussion Exposure Concert


Posted by Picasa Marimba solo / a piece on vibes

Posted by Picasa Blur images of Mr. Pan on marching snare solo.

Thanks Ching Hoon for the pictures! Because he was moving around a lot while playing, it was difficult to get a clear shot. This is the best that she can find! Cannot see his face ah, sad... Except for that picture of him at the vibraphone. Can imagine a bit lah.. haha... But I think the blurred images of the snare solo make very good effects! Like those books want to show what are the strokes and all that, except that it is ultra blur. But you use your imagination lah, hor! I'm very happy to get these pictures! And I have finished my draft of the literature essay, though it sucks sucks sucks. Write already not satisfied with it, not like in the past. Whatever!

Thanks again ching hoon!
Btw, I think linking bloggerbot and hello and blogger and what-not, sucks. I can't post e pictures in one post. Either it sucks or I'm stupid. So if you know how to use please teach me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home