Friday, September 16, 2005

Street magic ; Band today

Check out this website (blog)! It's so funny! I got it from an email from my friend.

Website to visit

I do not know how he did that leaning thing, but the last part where he coughs and his head drops down hints that he might not be as tall as he looks. That may explain why he is walking weirdly. Maybe he is on stilts! And you can see that he has his hand in his pocket and he has that bulge where his belly is supposed to be! I still cannot make sense of how he did the head drop thing though. The leaning part perhaps because he has really strong abdomen muscles. And that part where the picture of the drink turns real and then turns back into paper! How?! Are the passengers all into the act as well?? How?!

Illusion! It is all illusion! But how?! I am so amazed!

The website is in Japanese, my computer cannot even read the japanese characters, much less ask a friend to translate them for me. So if any of you can read the Japanese characters or listen to what they are saying in the video, please tell me! You can tag or comment or something. (By the way, my tagboard is working, it's just that I removed all the tags, it was getting messy and crowded.)

Alvin is back from Taiwan and he bought some stuff for us! [haha, we expected it. That's why we were in for band today (Friday 16th sept)! Haha, no lahz, i'm a good girl ok...] Got those muah chee that we keep saying look like mooncake and then he would say "Not mooncake lah...!" Haha... Can't help it, lantern festival (or mooncake festival as some know it) is just around the corner and the round muah chee (nicely packaged and all) just reminded us of mooncakes.
And he got these bracelets for us! Mine was nice and brightly coloured and I liked it. Except for the fact that I would have to wear it on my ankle because it is the only part that the bracelet would fit. For your information, I have thick ankes. So I would most probably untie the knot, or cut the string and then remove some parts of the bracelet and rethread it again. It would probably fit then.
In any case, thanks alvin for the gifts! Although he won't be reading this.

And Yaoming told me that the iPod nano cost $190+ alright. IN US$!!! Shit, I feel so embarrassed. I saw it in the newspapers the other day and it was selling for $300 plus. Well, that explains it. Haha... thanks, yaoming, for telling me. I was wondering why the price difference so great.

I am NOT a bimbo!
I don't have the boobs and the looks required to fit into the category.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home