Thursday, September 01, 2005

Writing

I give up! Don't ask me on what! I just give up!

Anyway, I have a physics paper to write, a literature essay to write, a japanese studies project to complete and tons and tons of readings to go through and understand. I really do NOT understand what we are supposed to write in that physics paper, and yet at the same time I'm really excited about writing it. Does it make sense? And that lit essay, I know the points but it's so difficult to put it down in words. Think I still am not in the study mode.

Spent quite some time on getting through the japanese studies notes again. What I thought was boring now seems quite interesting. In a way I am glad I took arts. But I'm kind of apprehensive about the writing (and writing) and more writing part.

Ah well. I just have to get my creative juices flowing again.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home