Monday, October 17, 2005

CNM project; Gmail; Butterfly

I have been fully immersed in my CNM project for the past few days. Was utterly pissed off at all the stuff we had to do, especially last night (that is, 15 october 2005, Saturday) when we found some updated graphs and I had no idea how to interpret it. I can't even copy and paste those 2 god-damn-it graphs onto the word document. Why? Because I have a Microsoft Office version 2000. And I apologize for the lousy quality photos. I don't know how to do that "copy-whole-screen-and-paste" thing and my photo-taking techniques aren't world class.

Now (which is like yesterday, i.e 16 october 2005, Sunday) when I'm trying to use gmail to send some notes to my email account so that I can print it in school, it is happily ignoring me. Twice in a row. Couldn't get it to send properly the 1st time, so I closed the window and tried again, this time tried to save, but it didn't work either.





Here's the email, pretty blank. What for write so much when you are going to send it to yourself?! And yes, that is my gmail address if you can see it, which I'm sure you can. It's pretty clear. Please, no spam.





That's the attachment you see. Yes, it is a Japanese Studies lecture's notes. For your info, it is approximately 13MB in size. It says "eddy" there in the middle of the screen because that is the misspelled version of my father's name. This computer has its software registered under his name. Or whatever is the technical term that you geeks out there use. I'm pissed off, remember? When I'm pissed off, I blame everything except myself. And make everybody else feel horrible. That's why the word geek is up there.





This is the second time. I clicked "Save Now", and then...










It is sending request.... (Yes, the "100 send invites left" is very obvious, so if any of you want gmail, can just tell me, I'll send you an invite, gladly)









it is still sending... (anybody wants gmail?) ... ...















AND IT IS STILL SENDING... ....!!! I think there is something wrong with my computer... Or something wrong with me. Gmail/Google don't like me.

Please ask me for invites if you want them...

Anyway, I got so fed-up with it I asked Liu Yin to send it to me instead:



There's LY's name! Thanks, LY! And you can see all the others below are all "Project!!!" and "FW: project doc...". Those are all my CNM project material. Both "min" and "Ivo Belinda" are my groupmates. So if any of you are reading this: "HI! YOUR NAMES ARE ON MY BLOG!"
And no, the other names after Belinda's are not my groupmates. One is a psychology researcher and another is, well... from CokeAmp3.

And after uploading the pictures and trying to use a host for my pictures, I got utterly fed up. It is like what, 12.53am now?! This is ridiculous. I still have to go to school tomorrow for project. One last thing.

There is this butterfly outside my house door, resting on my plant. Yesterday, we thought that it was juz taking a short rest. Later on, we thought it was dead. Now, my father says it is going to die and what it does is it finds a place to do so, and just sits there waiting for death. Something to that extent. If that is true, the butterfly chose to go to butterfly heaven right in front of our door, on our money plant. Don't know if it is called money plant, but anyway, here's a picture of it :



It IS a butterfly right?! Not a moth horz?




It's the best I could do. My camera isn't very good, so it's very difficult to take good photos. I had to take this some distance away with full zoom and flash to avoid the picture turning out like this :





Horribly bright. If you noticed, in the above photograph, the butterfly had its right wing torn.

Poor butterfly, I'm so sorry. Resting or dying already with a torn wing and so many bright flashes at you.



And it must be my retribution because after that I stepped on an ant-like insect in my living room and it stung me. IN MY LIVING ROOM! AND I WAS JUST STANDING THERE INNOCENTLY, WATCHING TV!

Yay, finish blogging le! Satisfied with this post! It is 1.17am. I have taken exactly 1 hour and 10 min. I have to get up at 6.30am tomorrow. Bye! I hope you can see the photos. If not tell me ok. I'm addicted to posting photos on blog now... when I can find the photos.

Bed!

3 Comments:

At October 17, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

I can't help giggling... omgosh..
your Gmail must be loading so slow that you could actually take time to snap the photos~!
Anyway your email addy is already in your profile, so.... if want to spam already done so lor~
Luckily I don't like google.. (what a comment..) Go for yahoo with mails and briefcase and etc etc (better than Google's "I'm feeling lucky", you should say "I'm feeling pissed")

I think it is a moth, cos moth's wings are less colourful and it spread its wings horizontally, versus a butterfly which closes its wings vertically.And usually moths are bigger in size.
But you are really cruel leh.. ppl dying already still disturb it with flashes.. can't you just let it go peacefully???
I pity all the living things (and dying things) in your home...

 
At October 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, it was slow.. gmail is gd wat! juz sometimes... slow... TECHNOLOGY!! oops, i forgot i haf my email there.. haha.. and oops again, it's a moth... u r right... and i tink it's dead already... checked it this morning and it's still there.. wonder if it will still be there when i get home..

 
At October 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and it's a "moth", an insect, not "ppl" ok! haha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home