CNM; spam
One of my CNM group members, Shen Chin asks why his name is not on my blog when my other group members have theirs here. =D I make him sound so evil. Haha! Ok, actually he just joked about it and then I asked him to send the CNM project final final copy to my gmail account so that I could do this.So here it is:

That is Shen Chin's name! Oops, shouldn't have shown his email address there. Don't spam him ok? That's an email regarding a perfectly legitimate CNM project, not a fluke that I asked him to send ok! If he is reading this, "HI, SHEN CHIN! YOUR NAME IS ON MY BLOG! LEAVE A TAG!"
Oops, Huimin and Belinda's names are on my blog for the 2nd time. How unfair. Sorry!
And there's a suspicious name under Shen Chin's...

YES! It is Chow Siu Hang! I stared at it for a while... and oops again, I shouldn't show the email address there. Don't spam him ok? (Maybe you all should. No lah, I'm a nice person, don't spam him.) Which brings me to the next point: Why did he send an email to me?

Note the "spank spank".
The reason becomes clear : to show me what is spam (or is it "spank"? gross!), and undoubtedly, to irritate me.
SH, hope you don't mind me posting this here. Nobody will spam your email, I'm sure. Nobody is free enough to do that... except maybe you. Haha... no offense meant! And I refuse to send a "spam" email back.
1 Comments:
*grinning from ear to ear*
wah I feel so honoured, someone doing publicity for me~
Stephanie you purposely one lor, showed ppl my email addy... so deliberate yet make it sound so accidental~ haha that's cute.
What is the connection between you are a nice person and don't spam me?? No link right??
So fun messing around with people~!!
Post a Comment
<< Home