posted by tstar @ 5:18 PM
There was once during sociology lecture when I received a SMS from a fren that goes "Don't u find sc lec boring?Haha..u look interested..Heez"He didn't know I've mastered the art of sleeping with eyes open...I always see people playing games on their laptop during lectures, the worst is those are ancient computer games!!
haha... can slp wif eyes open de meh? i tot not many ppl can do tat.. ancient computer games not equals boring mah!
ancient computer games equate feeling extremely bored, therefore resort to play boring games....That is so unforgiveable, especially from us who are sitting behind them.. at least make the effort to play newer games to entertain us la...
Post a Comment
<< Home
Because I changed the time under format to singapore from something else, all the TIMES and DATES you see before the entry 12th september 2005 are WRONG! I do NOT post in the afternoon, unless i have absolutely nothing to do! Thanks!
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
There was once during sociology lecture when I received a SMS from a fren that goes "Don't u find sc lec boring?Haha..u look interested..Heez"
He didn't know I've mastered the art of sleeping with eyes open...
I always see people playing games on their laptop during lectures, the worst is those are ancient computer games!!
haha... can slp wif eyes open de meh? i tot not many ppl can do tat.. ancient computer games not equals boring mah!
ancient computer games equate feeling extremely bored, therefore resort to play boring games....
That is so unforgiveable, especially from us who are sitting behind them.. at least make the effort to play newer games to entertain us la...
Post a Comment
<< Home