An ode to procrastination
Mr Brown's blog has a link to this blog (reader-of-depressing-books. I think author's name is Tao Lin) who wrote something on what he does everytime he tries to work on his novel. It's called writing and the internet and my novel.And it sounds suspiciously like what I do everytime I sit down to study or switch on my computer to search for materials or to write my essays and term papers.
I am doing it right now! I am supposed to be working on my Japanese project, but I have just checked my blog and other's blogs countless times and am now writing this entry.
I suspect it sounds like yours too.
1 Comments:
why... why must everyone be feeling the same?!?!
It is like, ever since semester started, I have never seriously sit down to do my tutorials. As long as I get my fingers on the keyboard, I will be like aimlessly staring at the screen, looking at online forums and blogs and keep pressing the refresh button, hoping that something new will pop up, ie new post or new blog entry.
Maybe I should forget about my computer, pack my books and go to the void deck to study beside the old people there.
Post a Comment
<< Home