Physics; "Get Fuzzy"; hooking up tml
Hi. I know I'm not supposed to be posting but I can't help it! Plus I have am terribly frustrated after spending close to 2 hours on 1 set of physics lecture notes, especially on EPR Paradox. I'm going crazy I tell you! Argh!Anyway saw this comic on Lifestyle section of Straits Times today and it reminded me of Siu Hang's entry on "Why did the chicken cross the road?" Hope I didn't break any copyright laws... haiz... the world is so complicated, have to think of this and think of that.
Darby Conley's "Get Fuzzy"








kaoz, very distorted.. Pray I don't get found out.. and sued..
A very in-depth and detailed scientific explanation by Bucky on why chickens cross the road.
I participated in this experiment as a research participant where they hook me up with all the cardiovascular instruments for a day and then I have to make half-hourly reports on my activities. I have to sleep with all the instruments as well, but the last time I did that there was no problem. I slept more soundly than ever, in fact, because I was so bloody tired from carrying that huge and heavy pouch around my waist for 24 hours. And I cannot bathe, so if you see me, please get far far away from me. Especially if I raise my arms. Haha... No lah, I got sponge myself lah, so hopefully I don't smell that bad. The thing is that they will attach an electrode (i think it's called that) behind my ear, and there's this strip around my neck so that I look as if I had hurt my neck. People kept staring at me. Plus that pouch! I have been trying to figure out how to wear that pouch. There are all these wires that connect the electrodes pasted onto my stomach to the devices in the pouch so that my shirt cannot pull down behind the pouch. Instead I have to fold it on top of the pouch and pretend that it is the latest fashion or something.
After a while I got used to it. Except when I had to go to the washroom. The last time I wore the pouch to the toilet (I cannot remove it because it contains all the instruments that are attached by wires to my body), the long long strap fell into the toilet bowl... Heez... I wonder who is using that pouch now. I washed it with soap anyway, so should be alright. Still, I pity that person.
I was really tempted to wear all of that, especially the electrode behind my ear, onto a train or a really crowded bus and see what are the people's reactions. The public is sure to think that I have hurt myself and I wonder if they will offer me a seat. It would be extremely amusing to see. =D Hmm, maybe I will do that tomorrow.
And I get paid up to $130 for doing all that for 3 days. It's my 2nd day tomorrow. Ah, if any of you see me like that, feel free to ask your friends to come up and ask me what happened to me.
I'll tell them that I got strangled. =D
1 Comments:
I'm driven crazy by all these coincidence in life!! They are like.. EVERYWHERE!!
uh oh... I so wish to see a Frankenstein walking around in campus tomorrow... hahaha!
you really have your ways to earn extra pocket money huh?
Post a Comment
<< Home