Pictures of the experiment
I tell you, I want to smack SH already! I say the electrodes are on my stomach lah! How to take pictures? The best I can do are below:
The orange pouch. I took it upside down so that it would seem right-side up.


That's what's inside the pouch. Damn difficult to take pictures of the stuff and wires inside. Trust me, got a lot, jiu shi le.

my nice neck. that's the electrode with thick wire above and a strip of er, something around my neck. Imagine I walk around like that! So bloody obvious.

And the blue blood pressure cuff.

The palm that I am supposed to enter details about my activities into every 1/2 hour. My left arm is getting sore from the half hourly blood pressure readings... and I tell you I can memorize what the questions in the palm are already.
Still got a lot of wires, but is all from the pouch to my stomach and under my shirt, behind my neck etc etc.
Want to see the electrodes on my stomach, unless you are jiaying or yunying or a female, if not, wait till you are my boyfriend!
3 Comments:
sharks, shouldn't have let u know that i'm a male..... *grin grin*
ain't u hibernating?? *giggle giggle*
pervert! *throws hamburger*
I am I am! I'm going to go study again... but i'll still blog once in a while.. can't keep myself off this...
3 cheers! so I can have blogs to read!!
hey at least IF I'm really a pervert, I admited it explicitly lor, unlike perverts who don't admit but still do pervertish acts..
err.. sounds contradicting..
Post a Comment
<< Home