politics; brave new world; hiatus
Can somebody tell me what is this about? Did the papers say something about blogging and the government again? Where and what is this 'circular' that they are talking about on mr brown's blog? I'm out of contact with the world because I haven't been reading the papers lately.I also spotted this link in the comments section on his blog: http://happycitizen.blogspot.com
A very political blog and very interesting.
Can I recommend a book to you all as well. It's my lit book, "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley. I absolutely love it. After I have read it I felt so isolated and lonely. It was really scary, the feeling. Partly because it is really kind of like our world and yet it is not. I was so completely absorbed into the story that I felt as if our world was like that described in the book, which explains my feelings of isolation and loneliness. I felt pity for the characters in the book, and yet kind of yearn to live there, even if only for their soma.
I plan to go on a hiatus because exams are coming soon and I have a lot to study for. Including my 5000 word term paper which is going really badly, and my Japanese group project. Anything can leave a comment on my tag board or message me or something. I hope I can resist the tempation of blogging.
Bye for now!
2 Comments:
Brave New World!!! And I have Brave New World Revisited too! (*showing off the nice book*)
So are you an Epsilon or semi-moron?? LoL!!
Sigh.. if you stop blogging then I have no reason to come online liao..... so sad....(all my other frenz don't update theirs!!)
gd! then dun come online, and GO STUDY! exams r coming! haha.. i feel flattered anyway..
Post a Comment
<< Home