Sick
I'm sick. Sick physically, sick mentally.Gosh, why am I always having crushes on every other guy, everywhere? It is always the people I know I cannot get or have not gotten yet. Once we establish some kind of relationship, no matter what, it is like I have attained my goal and I abandon him and that relationship (even if it is friendship).
I tell you, I am sick in the mind.
Not to mention that I have a sore throat coming up. That day I had a fever for one night only, now I am developing a sore throat.
I tell you, I am sick physically.
6 Comments:
I'm not sure about others, but I'm like that as well...
Like I said, secondary school girls, JC girls, Ngee Ann poly girls, office ladies, and yes my lecture clique was teasing me about aunties.... then someone told me to advertise on friendster telling the whole world i want to eat soft rice... argh..
I guess it is natural to have crushes, then you want to know more about him/her, but after you have known more, you kind of will shift target. Just like buying toys, you just won't be satisfied with what you already have. You would always want to have the ones on the shelves which you don't own. When you are a kid (I still am) you feel that you want the whole toysrus store regardless whether you really considered liking everyone of the toys there.
How to quench the thirst?!?!
what soft rice? hmm, nice to know i'm not the only one.. haha... but urs is smthing like an "insaitable thirst", mine is like a collection of "trophies".. have i ever mentioned, i want to remain a kid forever... don't wan to grow up.. my frenz also feel tat way.. hehz..
eat soft rice = 吃软饭.. get fed by rich ladies... arghhh!
Hey then you should feel happy that you have such a collection of trophies...accomplishment wad!!
No?
Haha... *looks smug* woots! actually no lah, i'm not that "good"... finally updated ur blog!
yes... finally updated my blog, enough entries to last your week.
What mean not that "good"? "Good" in what sense?
*sob sob* I want a trophy too!!
actually only 2 -3 cases only lah.. "good" means like play boy type..
Post a Comment
<< Home