Today; Blood donation; Alvin to Australia
This will be a boring, mundane post about today.Reached school at 9.35am today. On the way to school on 151, we were bored and so took these photos of our phones. They are of the same model, but mine is black and hers is white.

Plus we both had black and white bags. Such a coincidence. We thought it would be interesting to do this combination. By the way, the black bag is mine, the white is LY's. And that is the 2nd hand HP my father got for me. If anybody try to steal mine again I'm gonna slap him. The bus kept on jerking while we were trying to take photos. We must have looked like a couple of goondus.Anyway reached school and then took internal shuttle to Science for Physics. After lecture we walked back to arts. The bus at that time is forever full, we have given up hope on taking the bus back.
So on the way back, I went crazy and started taking photos. I ended up with 2 photos only.
A very blur photo of the new University Hall just outside Science faculty.
And one of these migratory birds which have been flocking to Singapore.I have seen them all over NUS. The river near my house is also full of them. Ok, not full of them, that is exaggerating, but I can see them around. Managed to get this on camera. Turned out quite alright. Didn't fly towards us and start to peck at us, so it's ok.
Anyway we went to the forum and my literature book was sold out! Shit. They have started discussion for the book and I have not even bought it yet. Bought one miserly yellow highlighter in the end. We then went to the mcdonald's at Engineering. It was drizzling at that time and for your info, physics is the only lecture I have on today. Didn't take photos of the meals we had at macs, wasted. Took the bus home with LY. The bus stop was super crowded. Majority were waiting for ISB.
We went Hougang Mall, she with the intention of buying a card, me with the intention of getting rechargeable batteries and the recharger or whatever it is called.


Ended up at NTUC and bought Energizer's (relatively) new "e2 Advanced" non-rechargeable batteries. After that I regretted. I am an indecisive person, sometimes.
Tomorrow going for blood donation in school. First time, scared scared. And Alvin told me not to look at the needle. Btw, he is leaving for australia tonight. Think because of army. Bon Voyage, Alvin! This time no need to buy anything for us le. The stuff there is expensive.
That's all. Told you it was boring. I'm bored too.
Anyway we went to the forum and my literature book was sold out! Shit. They have started discussion for the book and I have not even bought it yet. Bought one miserly yellow highlighter in the end. We then went to the mcdonald's at Engineering. It was drizzling at that time and for your info, physics is the only lecture I have on today. Didn't take photos of the meals we had at macs, wasted. Took the bus home with LY. The bus stop was super crowded. Majority were waiting for ISB.
We went Hougang Mall, she with the intention of buying a card, me with the intention of getting rechargeable batteries and the recharger or whatever it is called.


Ended up at NTUC and bought Energizer's (relatively) new "e2 Advanced" non-rechargeable batteries. After that I regretted. I am an indecisive person, sometimes.
Tomorrow going for blood donation in school. First time, scared scared. And Alvin told me not to look at the needle. Btw, he is leaving for australia tonight. Think because of army. Bon Voyage, Alvin! This time no need to buy anything for us le. The stuff there is expensive.
That's all. Told you it was boring. I'm bored too.
2 Comments:
wah.. your 2nd hand hp is newer than my 1st hand hp..
Slap him? what makes you think that it must be a male to steal handphones?? Sexual discrimination lor!
haha... and ppl always refer to humans as "man", and man=male=him, so what's wrong with me saying "him"?
haha.. k lah, i'll slap him/her..
Post a Comment
<< Home