Today
Dear Diary,Today I got hooked up again. No no, not hooked up as in got hooked, but hooked up as in for experiments. This money not easy to earn sia, the stupid blood pressure cuff is rubbing my arm raw, and I have to go school tomorrow, which is Deepavali holiday, to get unhooked.
And I stink! God, I have body odour today! I realized it this year only. Didn't belive it when my mom told me like ages and ages ago. I showered ok! It's just that it is awfully warm today. Plus it rained on the way to school and the 151 I took was non-airconditoned, so we had to close all the windows. I'm getting deodorant.
Have to tell you this. It rained right, so I closed the window, and then the rain water started coming in from the top of the window or a hole or something above my seat! I was sitting at the window. At first it was a few small drops, then the drops of water got larger. I thought it was the window behind me so I turned to pull it close, but then I realized it was already closed. Water continued to drip happily onto me. Damn. So I packed my Japanese course packwhich I was reading into my bag and started to look around for another seat. I was really too embarrassed to stand up and change seats, but by then it was starting to rain over my seat.
Then surprise surprise! The guy sitting beside me stood up and moved to another seat so that I could take his seat instead. I am so thankful to him! Didn't dare to say thanks to him because he moved to a seat behind so if I turn around I would have to stare at a lot of faces. Now I regret! I should have just turned and thanked him! Anyway, I want to say a big thank you for doing what you did - the guy who was wearing 3/4 pants and white shirt.
You saved my shirt from getting wet and me from getting pissed off. When I get pissed off, I curse, and that would have been very embarrassing on the bus. So thanks again, you saved me from getting embarrassed!
He is so nice! May all the Gods bless him! Have a good life! Get good grades! Get good job! Earn big money! Just continue to be nice ok! If not I take back all the good things I say about you.
*imagining shaking the hand of my saviour vigorously*
Love,
Stephanie
2 Comments:
wah... envy your hero!! If I were him I wouldn't even bother, and continue in my fake sleep.. I'm not a nice guy, just a devil who does good things occasionally.
sometimes can't help feeling pissed with SBS, or 151 to be exact. They know we kids use concession and purposely use non air-con bus most of the time.. cheapskatty bus company.
Talking about rain water, there was once I rest my arm on the bus window ledge, then suddenly the driver braked and out of no where water just rushed forward on the groove, wetting my arm like crazy....
Then just yesterday, I was taking bus 10, sat on the upper level near the emergency exit thingie... and rain water just streamed thru the gap! It's not as if it is an antique bus...
hahahahahahaha..... ..... rain water like you...
Post a Comment
<< Home