Xiaxue ; physics notes
You all should go read Xiaxue's 2nd latest post (her stand on using toilets meant for the handicapped) and listen to her first podcast. The latter is partly a result of the former. Nicely explained and I thought she defended herself quite well. She has a fabulous voice as well!And to satisfy my desire to take and post photos, I shall show my handwriting and on my physics lecture notes on . . . . . .

Technologies and Exotica!

This is one of the very blur photo taken of my super messy lecture notes.
This is just 1 of the 6 slides on 1 page of my notes. It also happens to be one of the messiest. =D
I'm not lying.

OH MY GOD! It is so blur... Should have adjusted the settings before I took this picture, but you all can see my handwriting lah, right. I have got boyish handwriting, which I'm actually proud of. This shows that I am unique and not like one of the other girls whose handwritings might be so similar we can't differentiate which is whose sometimes.
The bad thing is that people cannot really read it, and it's really messy.
But it is ME!
I love my handwriting!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home