Friday, November 25, 2005

Band prac 25/11/05

To YZ:

Hey, I know you cannot make it for future friday band practices so I happily took my camera there today to take some pictures/videos to keep you updated. Super little people today, and we didn't do any real practice, so no loss. I didn't even practice my SPU pieces, dammit.
Eh below entry is a bit narrative and a bit addressing you k. Btw, you can open the link in new window...

Clip 1

Clip 1 is the first video I took when we got there. Just to give you an idea of how many people were there and how it actually LOOKED. Yar, was super hyper today, although I don't know why. In case you can't see, that's LY running away from my camera. (Very charming girl, she is.) If you are wondering why suddenly so black at the end because she put her hand over my camera! =)

Clip 2

I took clip 2 when Pearlin came not long after. Call her name, she looked at me, I called LY, she refused to look at me. So that's her pretty back in black. =D Focus on snare drum for a while for fun. Oh we were, well at least Yiang Shan and me, were practicing windstone suite. Formal band prac have not started yet.

Clip 3

Clip 3: Pearlin and YS trying to roll using .... I don't know how to describe! You go see yourself!

Then took some pictures. Told you I was hyper today for no apparent reason. I haven't finished studying and I'm attending my cousin's wedding on Sunday! Super freaked out now.

Then because I was being irritating and was taking all those videos, they decided to do the same to me. =D Only my back! =p Pearl was trying to help them take my photo and she was saying, "quick, I xi shen xiao wo..." while chasing me to 1 corner. I'm the "da wo" they want to "wan chen"! *blush* So honoured.

Ok, the band turned to face us during practice, so this was now it looked:

Then Kah Siang pointed out to us that it was really a "boy vs. girls" scene. All the guys were sitting on one side of the room and then all the percussionists who happen to be females (alvin had something on last min, JX, I don't want to say) were standing on the other side of the room:

LY, Ruifang, YS, Pearl, me. Hehz, super blur picture.

The band switched back to facing the front later on coz Kah Siang was conducting and if they were facing us, we would be looking at his nice butt.

This entry is sounding super bimboistic. I keep using the word "super"! Shucks. I was super (oops!) hyper today.

And the percussionists were laughing at Kah Siang's pants which he folded way up.

Very funny mehz? I thought they were laughing at the fisherman's style of his pants.

Had a nice long talk with them too. Now all of us want to slap xbox (to know what happened, click here for my 1st version and here for the 2nd version). =D

I really need to get back to those books, but I'm in no mood at all. Internet addiction is NOT good.

2 Comments:

At November 26, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

Haha your band session seem really interesting, compared to my dull saturday...

yee you purposely take blur picture of yourself right? then the guys' ones are so crystal clear...

hmm so did any of them want to slap your "him"?

 
At November 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, thx for e compliment... it was a really boring session yesterday though.

no lorz! i tot the photo would turn out clear! but juz nice lah, haha... guys' crystal clear coz I took it mahz! =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home