Tuesday, November 08, 2005

bits and pieces 2

I must watch HP and Goblet of Fire! I only have Order of the Phoenix and Half-blood Prince.

Was staring out the window when I saw the reflection of a nearby building on my window...

Quite interesting, like seeing into another world/dimension when you really aren't. Looks like the view outside the window but isn't either. Go philosophical.

Gosh, hate getting hooked up. People keep staring and it is irritating. I am starting to understand why the handicapped/disabled hate being the centre of attention. I just want others to treat me as normal, which is pretty impossible. Things that are out of the ordinary are always stared at, whether you want it or not. Which means that we always stare at things that are out of the ordinary, whether or not we can help it. I can't blame them but I feel like wearing a tudong (how do I spell it?) whenever I get hooked up. everything gets covered. This malay girl was getting hooked up today and when she came out it was like there is no difference except for the pouch. So envious of her.

Had to wait an extra hour to get hooked up today because some INCONSIDERATE girl was supposed to return the apparatus, first at 8+, then at 9am, then finally came at 11+. Not only were the in-charges pissed off, I was too.

Tell me this, if a person comes for project meeting and then sits there with nothing worthy to contribute except for crap, is he considered "present"? Prior to that he tells everybody that he really wants to be present at the project meetings (actually I THINK he told everybody. He told me for sure) and that he don't think it is fair if he is graded down because he isn't present at them due to his economics tutorials on odd weeks. I was wondering, what in the world was he doing in the even weeks? Having sex with his girlfriend? (Added that sentence in for fun)

We held meetings last time on even weeks monday too and he wasn't exactly present. Even the sections we assigned him were not properly done and we had to do his part. The other guy in my group is giving up on him and the others are taking the cue. I for one cannot stand working with him. In fact, I can't stand talking to him or standing beside him because his conversations are so shallow and crappy. The whole time we were doing the project in his girlfriend's room, he didn't contribute a single idea, except for the fact that he contributed the websites which were, I admit, very useful and I have used it a lot. Other than that... You get the point.

I have taken to ignoring him most of the time, which is really evil of me, but because I think he is making no effort to try and contribute other than talking about how presentation is important, I make no effort to register what he says. He is forever harping on presentation because well, that is all that he is. Presentation. We're both Libras, please don't let me be like him. I do, to an extent judge a book by its cover, but I am trying very hard not to do so because I don't like others to do that to me. Haiz, very difficult ah. Why am I like that?!

The first time I see him I think "Oh no, why is he in my group? I don't really want to work with him. There is something about him that I don't like." Oh plus the fact that there is this guy who I think is quite good-looking who was in our group but changed to another group for I-don't-know-what reason. By the 2nd meeting I knew that he would be the type we would have to push to get something out of. I don't know why his girlfriend ba(t) jiu ta stamp, choose to be with him.

I AM BACK-STABBING HIM! ohmygod, ohmygod, I'm so hypocritical. Just realized it's so easy to back-stab a person. Haiz. Ironically, I feel so good after getting that out.

8 Comments:

At November 08, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

Punggol? No. Sengkang? No. Buangkok? No. Hougang? Dunno.

How would that guy be graded down by not turning up for project meeting? The most he would make himself a public enemy, no? Anyway he has sex with his gf also none of your bizwax.. you jealous or envious?

That kind or reminds me of myself. For my group project I feel that I didn't contribute enough. Yup I came up with web addy, I sorted survey data, I helped summarise a few paragraph, I did manual word count... I think that's all that I've contributed. Just feel bad about it and dunno how i'm going to redeem myself...

 
At November 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he wld b downgraded because we grade our project mates...
u shld haf seen him.. i tink u will want to smack him also..

 
At November 08, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

you mean i should have seen him before or what??

oh.. too bad for him lah, if u choose to downgrade him cos his look makes u puke, then he also suck thumb can't do anything...

 
At November 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no no.. haiz..i mean...
1) if u see and know him, u will want to smack him too.. with certain assumptions, of course.
2)i won't give people bad grading because of how that person look as long as tat person got make good contribution. i'm not evil lah...

hmmm, why do I get the feeling that you are indirectly shooting at my "judge-the-book-by-its-cover" remark..

 
At November 08, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

no i am not, cos i myself judge book by its cover. My tutorial class has those drug addict face which I don't quite like...

somehow I believe that a person's exterior will tell u something about its interior. When you see maggots crawling you know it is rotten for sure...

 
At November 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and then there are those who aren't exceptionally gorgeous but are great people...

 
At November 09, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

are you talking about yourself?
-_-"

 
At November 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didn't even realize it until u pointed it out...

woots! juz kidding...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home