Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Bits and pieces 3

I love her. I love her not.

No I don't love her anymore.

I promised I won't lie to myself about anything. So what is this I'm feeling? Hmm. I know, I am just holding on to the idea of loving her.

Just have to let go and I'm free. =)

--------

Went to grandma's house for dinner. The first thing that I smelt when I got out of the lift was the smell of joss sticks and it reminded me of the wake, then got this slightly sad feeling in my heart. Tomorrow going early in the morning to pray to mama.
No need to comfort me, I'm fine, really. Anybody comfort me anymore and I'm gonna go puke. (threatens)

--------

Had a really interesting chat with SH. Reminded me of somebody... nevermind who. Doesn't matter who, so long ago le, people and things change. Oh, I remember alright. Nostalgia.

--------

JS exam today, freaked out in the beginning, then got through the paper alright with time to spare. Now I have to finish revising 3 subjects in 3 days. Is Harry Potter still on after 1st dec? Somebody ask me out please! I want to go watch HP! Been harping on that before it came out.

--------

Studio Percussion Unit(SPU) cum 2/4 Percussion 1st concert - Strike it up! A percussion ensemble concert with pieces ranging from contemporary to ethnic music. 23rd December 2005, 8pm, at YMS Arts Centre. Tickets priced at $12. Contact Pearlin or me for tickets and/or details!

5 Comments:

At November 23, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

bleh... why do i remind you of so many people? (at least 2!)

Not quite an accurate calculation of the time availale for revision. All your remaining papers don't fall on the same day, so actually you can use the time on the day itself for other modules.. and your last paper is further down, so even more time to revise. Think positive, but not too optimistic until you dun revise now...

heard they screen harry potter at omni theatre as well... wow big screen, strain neck.

 
At November 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yar horz, 2 persons.. haha, not my fault wat! so embarrassing...

usually I count up to the day of the 1st paper so i have lots of time after that. wow, words from someone who didn't study...?!

hu will go all the way there to watch HP?! but hmm... interesting... lemme dwell on it for a bit...

 
At November 23, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

that's tu quoque!! I know I don't study, don't sound convincing,... but still it doesn't give u the reason not to study.

just like a smoker telling his kids not to smoke....

 
At November 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat's tu quoque?

analogy... u do sound like my parent... is tat gd or bad?

 
At November 24, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

a tu quoque is a kind of logical fallacies that hinders people from judging things critically and logically.

i sound like your parents.. hmm.. that depends whether you like your parents or not. Don't worry, you are far from being the first one to say that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home