Bits and pieces 4
Today SP came for a swim at my place. Haha, nice, talking to her again. Ended up cooking maggie mee and fried egg for her. Turns out what I thought was omelette was fried egg, so sad... Yar, must go buy an omelette next time and see, I mean, eat. =DShe promised to help me find that recipe for Oreo cheesecake! yay! Was talking about don't know what then the matter of she and her friends baking oreo cheesecake came up. I want cheesecake! Btw, peach cheesecake is horrible. I don't know why I still wolfed down so many pieces. Haha, greedy me.
----------
2 more chapters of Psychology and the other 2 subjects to go and I'm done!
----------
No SPU this saturday or next saturday, so sad. I want and NEED to play music! Nevermind, I can go band on friday...
I was seriously considering requesting for a transfer to the Conservatory of Music from Arts the last couple of days. Can you all advice me... Should I or not? Actually I don't even know if I can... *shrugs*
----------
Eh LY, sorry to hear about your physics grade leh. I kind of feel guilty scoring my grade although it isn't very high either. Guess background in physics helps. Nevermind, you have only like what, 1 more science module to take? Me still have many, many, many.... Haha... You must be laughing at me now! Stop! =D
----------
When I'm not happy, act happy and I'll be happy. It really works! I have been using it for the past few days.
----------
Was really confused just now, so after logging off from msn quite abruptly, I wrote this (It's to help me think) :
"I don't understand him. Why does he say 1 thing and do another? (And you DO say one thing and do another!) I am so confused and angry and hurt and everything else. Yet, I know, logic. Stephanie, you are so ridiculous. I should just let it go.
...blah-blah-blah...."
Oops, was typing this and found that I had no need to put it up, so just cut it short lah.
Oh yar, and after your email, I have this to say:
Blog search and not regretting are 2 different things. I can't be bothered to go think about this. My brain cells are getting fried and right now I feel extremely stupid. I can don't be attracted to... hmm, the words on the screen, as you say. Yup, I don't even know why I am drawn to whatever-it-is in (wanted to say "you", but nvm that) the first place.
And oh, please don't tell me what to think and feel. Can you erase Nikki from your mind?
I crazy, what for go restrain myself! I sound angry, don't I? Because I am. I promised not to lie to myself.
Yet I feel strangely calm.
----------
Time for acting happy.
4 Comments:
acting happy is like opium.. you feel happy when you pacify yourself, but after the pacifier is gone then you start feeling sad again... it is like, hmm.. choosing a fake stability over a real chaos. Well well... I'm supposed to tell u off from the idea, but sometimes I do think that fake happiness is still happiness. If it is a show, make it a nice show and make it last.
Anyway, I think that guy also is confusing himself, trying to get the best of both worlds. It is like you don't want to pay the membership fee for NTUC, yet you still want to get discount for shopping there. I think your hands will tire out from slapping him repeatedly.
oh.. cheesecake.. ARGH must try the one at Spinnelli!
nah I won't slap him. According to psychology, women depends more on relational aggression, the usage of r/p to inflict harm. Wah seh, very cruel sia. Maybe I should just slap him, not so cruel.
yes yes, I will go try the one at spinnelli some other time.
what is r/p... roleplay?
eek!
r/p = relationship
...dirtymindedness...
Post a Comment
<< Home