Monday, November 07, 2005

Bits and pieces of everything

Percussion concert: "Strike it up!" 23rd December, 8pm, at YMS, tickets pricing not yet confirmed. Interested, please tell me through email. Pearlin and I are in charge of tickets!

I'm getting hooked tomorrow again. Luckily only lecture till 10am, then time to strap up, come home, do everything I have to do.
On Wednesday going to school at 9am to get unhooked. And physics test on that day. Sweet.

Oh, I saw a girl with all the apparatus today in Literature lecture. Surprised that anybody my year would actually go do it, what with all the "image" thing. Who cares, I have my money, it's enough. When one is desperate, one does anything. Except have sex.

I wonder if I will have time to work in December with all the preparations for concerts and all that. Hope the mint won't be pissed off with me going off at the busiest times of the days and weeks.

November 26th and 27th is my cousin's wedding! =D I don't even know the girl's name until last night when I saw the wedding invitation. It's Dawn. What a pretty name! And 26th is my sis's birthday! What a coincidence. And guess what? I have SPU practice on that day. And I think I have to be at the reception desk on the wedding day... Which is a day before my psychology exam. My friend told me to write a sign saying, "Presents here" on one side of the table, "Ang Bao here" on another side, and I said to add another sign saying "I am studying for my exams, don't disturb me unless you have Ang bao to give me." =D Nah, of course I won't do that! I'm a nice person. =D

I want to watch Harry Potter! I must watch it this time! I don't care if I get to go alone (actually I like going to movies alone) but I must catch it this time!

Still got a lot of things to tell you all, but I really have no time. I have my JS project and term paper due on the same day (thursday) and I have a lecture at 8am tomorrow, which really sucks. I'll blog later, maybe. Probably.
Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home