Tuesday, November 29, 2005

CNM paper; waning?

Internet addiction, I tell you, and an intense hatred towards exams. Thanks to all my friends who say I look pretty in a dress! I feel so happy! Had a good hair day that day. Only got one person, only like that super blur picture instead of the clear one...

I got a lot of things to write about.

Ok, CNM paper was... supposedly manageable but I basically dumped everything I knew there. No fluency, horrible language, forgot to fill in some parts where I er, liquid (I don't know what is the word and I asked LY then we both started laughing. SH says it's "blanko"...) away the errors etc. Oh, Shen Chin just said on MSN that the questions were easy. I have a sudden urge to go to NUS now with a baseball bat.

So, where was I? CNM. Right. Anyway I think I crapped out an answer. I crapped so much for question 2 I am so proud of myself. I always say I anyhow write in the end also... Yar lah, I got study lah, can or not? Crap also must have standard. So it's literature's turn on Thursday. Then it's all music! =D And I checked, I can't ask for a transfer now. It's only available next semester, February, meaning I'll have to go through this whole academic year. For the 1st time I actually felt ok, writing an essay(s) in exam. Before I went in I was so nervous I wanted to puke then after I sat there for a while with the paper in front of me, muttering curses under my breath, I calmed down and started to write. Should have planned my answer first, so much time to write. 1 hour for a 30 mark question, so much time as compared to writing an econs essay in JC. I think I wrote 8 pages or something for 2 questions which is really very little compared to the fact that some people were asking for more booklets and that I cancelled a lot of stuff. I only need 30 marks out of that 50, please let me get it! Actually it's a lot, 30 marks.

I don't know what I'm getting myself into. I asked SH to be my god-bro, to which he blatantly refused, because, well he was right. My interest is waning, I think. I'd rather have a god-bro than a had-been friend, if it really comes to that stage. I'm a terrible person, aren't I?

4 Comments:

At November 29, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

-_-"
why must u ask a stranger to be your god-brother??
or only strangers qualify?

 
At November 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

does it matter? still boils down to yes or no wat..

 
At November 30, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

sound pissed.... dunwan lah!!

 
At November 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, i'm not pissed... dun want then dun wan lor!! haha, u what for sound so agitated!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home