Cousin Eugene's house
Hi. Internet addiction is NOT a good thing.Went to my cousin eugene's house today for steamboat dinner. He got married today. Tomorrow is the dinner. So here are pictures of his house. I really liked the bedroom and toilet. =D
Here is a picture of my cousin and his then-girlfriend-now-wife Dawn. My first 'biao sao'. So weird, calling her that. She is very pretty! Nice skin (jealous) and she is a secondary school teacher! *bows in respect*

When we first go enter the house, at the right side on the way to the kitchen, there is this fountain thingy:
Very nice! The only thing wrong is that the water inside is, erhem, soapy. Eugene's brother, Yong Hao's girlfriend (complicated sia) was saying that maybe the pail with which they poured the water into the fountain with had soap. Wah seh, poor them, have to change the fountain water and clean the fountain area liao. I always wondered how people change the water there, what with dengue fever and all that.
Then at the side of this fountain there is this gorgeous money plant. Reminded me of SH's money plant. 

Then I went to visit their bedroom:

Isn't it nice? The bed is low and has a Japanese style to it. Another angle:

Then my mom wants to pose so I let her pose:

Super dark. I am getting irritated with Shiro.
Then I visited their toilet. Yar yar, why I go visit their toilet and take pictures of it somemore? Because it is nice! Actually the wedding gown was in the cupboard beside the toilet but I didn't take any pictures of it. Stupid horz. Hehz. But it is gorgeous - very long trailer. I will take pictures of it tomorrow and show you all. So, anyway, this is the toilet (haha!):

Very classy interior right? (sorry a bit dark) I was happily admiring everything then something in this above scene jumped right out at me:

In the midst of bottles of cream and SK-II, a bottle of Prickly Heat powder! Right smack in the middle of the lower shelf. Some things never change. =)
2 Comments:
sunday is the wedding dinner... then your exam how??
oh.. i think my "money plant" is not really money plant.... dunno what they call it... fortune tree? err dunno...
exam like that lor... I won't fail it de lah (hopefully).
Got such thing as fortune tree mehz?! I don't know either...
Post a Comment
<< Home