FRIEND and XBOX
Wah, I tell you, I very fed-up with this XBOX who likes my FRIEND. He is very nice to her, but one big problem... ... he cannot get attached because of his sport and his coach says only his cycling and school, no girlfriend. And he told her le lor! And he still treat her so nice! Ma chiam he wants to go steady with her! If he can and wants hor, I'll be very happy and excited for my friend but he cannot lor and he still so brainless, treat her so nice, make her confused only!! Like today ah, bring her out for supper! I ask you, this kind of guy got brain or not? Know that he cannot have her for at least another 5 years then don't tempt her and make her wait lah! Stupid. When my friend told me he's going over to fetch her out to supper, I was like, wtf! Even she herself is damn confused lor! If you like her but can't go out with her then don't make her so confused lah! What supper?! Better don't let me see him, I tell you. I will diao him diao until he look away. Then I will interrogate him. Irks me to no end that he says one thing and does another. He said, I quote, "he cannot be in a relationship now and he only has 4 or 5 more years to cycle, its better that we stay as friends".Warned friend to take care of herself tonight, must remember don't do anything stupid. Don't complicate things further. Of course you can say that friends go out for supper mahz! Please! 2 of them only ah? He don't have other friends? Why must be her? So obvious lorz! Please think conservative Asian type.
Better don't say anymore le, in case friend gets upset... No point dwelling on it.
2 Comments:
Stephie you quote wrongly le... how can he use the word "he" when he was talking about himself??
*getting ready to be smacked by tstar*
i was quoting my friend's blog...
Post a Comment
<< Home