Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Gym after exams

I promise myself I will go to the gym after exam ends. I haven't been running and I'm feeling guilty. And I need to GAIN MASS! Weight keeps dropping, it's freaking me out. I think now I weigh 40kg or something. Wind blow can fall le. Reminds me of YZ! =D YZ, we fall together ok?

I think I'll probably make another such promise some time after the exams. No 'jue xin'.

I'd better not fall sick now. Kept sneezing in the morning. Sheesh, I fall sick at inappropriate timings. That time was the night of my birthday, now when exams finishing. Am I supposed to be at home and resting when I'm supposed to be out?! I don't care, HP movie, here I come!

Steph

3 Comments:

At December 01, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

i'm impressed!
I myself don't quite like to go to gym, well only rock gym which is for indoor climbing.

Maybe I don't like artificial means of training muscle, or maybe I don't like to have muscle at all! haha.. so you pump iron or cycle??..

must be damn cool...

 
At December 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat damn cool... i juz run dammit... and train my arms... told u i nt sporty liao...

 
At December 01, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

so vulgar...... ok ok...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home