Friday, November 18, 2005

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! I want to go watch, anybody want to go watch too? We go together!
Heard that it really isn't that nice (CNM: Limited Effects theory - Opinion leaders and opinion followers. Who says this theory isn't as important now. In my opinion, it is still very much evident in the blogosphere.) and I'm not sure if I really should go catch it. First, I have to go read that book again.
Uh, where's my cousin... Hehz, my library, she. So embarrassing!

Haiz, alumni percussion is reduced to Pearl, LY, alvin, probably Jiaxing(what with his cell group. I no longer feel anything, I think. Wait till I see him again then I'll tell you if I'm still angry), probably RF and me. Graduating students joining: Carol and some-other-girl-whose-name-I-cannot-remember. So sad. The numbers are dwindling. Yizhen cannot make it because of her Japanese classes, which is really sad. So one less girl to bully onto the drumset.
But then, we need not worry because there is CAROL!!! yay! And she is one girl with the talent! And Yiang Shan when she joins in 2 years! Wah seh, all girls lor. Girl power! *grins*
Gosh, even in SPU mighty lot of girls. Last practice was all girls. Weird, LY and I thought percussion should be got more guys. Ah well, I don't mind! More chances for me to play the snare! =D So evil, me. Next time will be YS and me quarrel over the snare part, haha... K lah, just kidding, I like playing everything, so doesn't matter.

Poor Pearl, like always at timpani and mallets. Eh percussionists reading this, next time we let pearl play snare ok? =D Must have variety mah!

Exams starting soon le, but I have 0 concentration. My exams start late, end late. =( Damn sian. At least I have more time to study, what with me floating all over the house, eating, sleeping and watching TV. Good luck to all having exams!

Brother finishing Os soon. Left with 1 mcq paper next week (timing really sucks). Jia Ying having her last paper today in the afternoon, A level chemistry (timing really sucks as well). So envious of them. I still have 6-8 more semesters of exams to go and I have to get past this first set of exams. =(

I love exams. Yay.

3 Comments:

At November 18, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

you are insane... you actually love exams....

come to think of it, when i was in secondary school i also kind of liked tests and exams... but as I reached jc exams had no effect on me, ie i dun feel stressed and all that. My pd tutor Mrs Soon was so worried...

I think i need to fail one sem to feel the stress. Sheez it is like after you make a girl pregnant then u start to know you are in trouble that kind of thing...

I just hate the travelling time that's all... wish next thursday faster come...

 
At November 18, 2005, Blogger tstar said...

i don't love exams, i put that down there as a sarcastic remark and to motivate me. same here, sec school very motivated, jc not motivated to study, now even worse...

wat's going to happen when u fail 1 sem?

 
At November 18, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

they say if your cap is less than 3 then they will kick you out. If you fail the module then have to retake in the next sem, and maximum u can get is a C even if u score full marks the second time round.

sigh... 4 more hours to my first paper... I think if I hug my bolster now it will explode.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home