Sunday, November 20, 2005

I don't care - I'm done

I don't care how he looks at me, I said it and I feel good. Now I can finally concentrate on my exams and my grandmother. =)

I heard that the place where she is going to be cremated does it very fast. Is it at kuang ming tang or something. Will check it out and then post again. A bit scared that I'll cry on that day. I allow people to see me cry when watching movies or shows but not when I'm supposed to cry. I breathe and I think properly then there really is no need to cry. For those who still don't know, tuesday is the day, after that is my exams. Ok, have to go prepare and go down to the funeral already.

4 Comments:

At November 20, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

do u mean kuang min shan or bright hill?? I went there once when one of the AJC ODAC senior met an accident while camping in Johor...

think that is really the time when everyone should settle down their emotion since the deceased has returned to nature...

 
At November 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kuang ming shan i think... I forgot to check out the name..

 
At November 21, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

anyway what is with that him? you rejected him or what?? but at least glad that you feel good~ no more grey feelings and ambigualty

 
At November 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah to the 2nd part of ur comment..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home