yeah then you will have reasons like "don't want to waste his youth", "don't want to waste his time", "I'm terrible", "I'm not a good girl", "I'm not your type", "why can't we just be friends", and the worst one is of course "I already like someone". *just heard a thunder*
Because I changed the time under format to singapore from something else, all the TIMES and DATES you see before the entry 12th september 2005 are WRONG! I do NOT post in the afternoon, unless i have absolutely nothing to do! Thanks!
2 Comments:
yeah then you will have reasons like "don't want to waste his youth", "don't want to waste his time", "I'm terrible", "I'm not a good girl", "I'm not your type", "why can't we just be friends", and the worst one is of course "I already like someone". *just heard a thunder*
can almost compile into ten yrs series.
haha... reminds me of exams...
Post a Comment
<< Home