I resolve not to interfere in FRIEND's relationship.;"print screen"
Like that's going to happen.Everytime she tells me something he did to her, I want to smack him. =D I sound so violent. And I learnt how to do the 'capture screen' thing! Thanks, LY! And I finally can load it up here! Thanks SH! yay! I feel so proud of myself. Better write it down in case I forget in the future. Ok, just use that "print screen" button on your keyboard, and then go to paint, paste, save as GIF or JPEG then load onto blogger as usual.

Good! Next time I can just use this instead of using my camera.
3 Comments:
er... do you know there is a difference between pressing "print screen" and "alt + print screen"?
err... ok assume you know. (so as not to make you feel bad)
wat's e difference? hehz..
ok so you dunno.
if you press "alt + print screen", you will only capture the windows that you have selected.
Save the time for image editing.
Post a Comment
<< Home