posted by tstar @ 11:50 PM
I think the guy is just plain stupid.. in the first place does he know you or not???Maybe he's just another of those pervert trailing you, that's all.
okayyyy.... er, is tat an advice to delete this post...
huh?? why would i advice you on what u want to do with your own blog??
i tot it sounded threatening... haha, ok nvm...
wah... no la no la.. sorry if it sounds threatening... the threatening part was actually in the email, not the comment..whoopz, tstar kena threatened..
Post a Comment
<< Home
Because I changed the time under format to singapore from something else, all the TIMES and DATES you see before the entry 12th september 2005 are WRONG! I do NOT post in the afternoon, unless i have absolutely nothing to do! Thanks!
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
I think the guy is just plain stupid.. in the first place does he know you or not???
Maybe he's just another of those pervert trailing you, that's all.
okayyyy.... er, is tat an advice to delete this post...
huh?? why would i advice you on what u want to do with your own blog??
i tot it sounded threatening... haha, ok nvm...
wah... no la no la.. sorry if it sounds threatening... the threatening part was actually in the email, not the comment..
whoopz, tstar kena threatened..
Post a Comment
<< Home